We have a diverse range of electric locks to cover every market, including:
- Europrofile (DIN) range – covering European and many global standards
- Scandinavian range – focused on the standards for Scandinavia
- ANSI Range – American and Asian standards
Our lock types
- Profile door lock
- Wooden / Solid door lock
- Multipoint lock
- Handle control – opening by handle
- Push / pull function – open by pushing or pulling
Handle control – opening by handle
In the fail-locked setting, the lock can be opened with the handle when the power is on and cannot be opened with the handle when the power is off. In the fail-unlocked setting, the electrical function is reversed. Locks are automatically deadlocked when the door is closed. Mechanical cylinder opening is always possible. Not suitable with door automatics.
The Push & Pull feature
Thanks to the Push & Pull feature, doors can be conveniently opened and closed – even without using the door handle. The Push & Pull feature can also be integrated with your door automatics for ultimate convenience and smooth people flow.