Abloy commits to sustainable development in all its operations, and wants to ensure that also future generations have a good quality of life. Sustainability is integrated in all processes: innovation, product development, manufacturing, logistics and sales.
Health and safety
Every Abloy employee must acknowledge our company’s position as a significant operator in the field of safety in Finland and abroad, as well as a protector of socially significant targets.
This is why the level of safety at Abloy must be very high in all operations. The prerequisite for the continuance of our business is that Abloy’s image of reliability remains immaculate. In addition, we must be able to ensure the prerequisites for our business even in unusual conditions.
Our goal is zero accidents and hazardous situations in all our operations, and we strive towards continual reduction of sickness absences.
Abloy commits to adhering to all statutory and other requirements issued by the authorities.
The focus areas of the environmentally friendly operations are
- energy efficiency
- reducing the amount and hazardousness of waste
- efficient use of water
- reducing greenhouse gas emissions
Sustainable ABLOY products and solutions create value for customers, and help keeping the world safer and cleaner.
Abloy commits to continual improvement, and adhering to all statutory and other requirements.
Management Systems (country specific)
The Abloy Management Systems are based on the standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Yes, certified 1989
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Yes, certified 1997
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management, certified since 2009
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management, certified since 2017